Objective: to provide STI policy makers & leaders of research organisations practical know-how and opportunities to exchange with peers on international good practice in regulation, management, and evaluation of STI activities.
Target group: STI policy makers and leaders of HE and research organisations throughout the Caribbean region.
Topics addressed: the workshop will provide good practice examples and stimulate discussions around two main topics:
- Regional Innovation Systems
- Key driving factors for regional innovation
- Linking regional development and intellectual capital
IP Policies and strategies
- Caribbean STI systems and the role of IPR
- IP policy reform processes